Saturday, March 19, 2011

Paper clip swap

So I've been participating in some Swaps at the Cricut MB. One that I just sent out was a paper clip swap. I was in 4 different groups. In the Wild (animal related); Out on the town (girlie or vegas); Months of the year (I had september); and Down the Aisle (wedding related). For In the Wild I cut the turtle from Create a Critter cart and used a MS glitter pen instead of stickles. For Out on the Town I cut a high heel shoe from the Wall Decor cart and used glimmermist on it. For the month of September I couldn't decide on an acorn or a leave, so I did both, they were cut from Stretch Your Imagination cart (I think). And for Down the Aisle I cut the wedding bell from Stretch Your Imagination and then used glimmermist on the whole top.




1 comment:

  1. Amy these are TOO CUTE! I love them! Especially the blue shoe!!

    ReplyDelete