Sunday, October 23, 2011

Winter ATC and card

Here is my ATC for the month of November. The theme was Winter, and the challenge was to make it sparkly without using stickles. I used the cuttlebug folder Musical Flourish for the background, distress inked the edges, and then glimmermisted it using Dazzling Diamonds. The glimmermist really didn't give it a whole lot of sparkle, so I decided to make the reindeer cut glittery. I used silver glitter paint all over the deer for the sparkly effect. I then added some bling and used mini pop dots on the reindeer.

I went ahead and used the ATC I made for me on a card that I will be sending in a swap. I used the same cuttlebug folder on the background. I then added some ribbon along two corners that I got at HL. I placed the ATC on the card using pop up glue dots.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment